Forum Home > Twitch > Fear-o'-Quest 2015

Site Owner

It's been a full year since the last HeroQuest stream, and it specifically ended on this event. While I don't plan on fully bringing back HeroQuest (as I have other ideas), I figured it would be fun to play it again on Halloween because it was great last year!

To veterans: Your characters will be unnecessary for this event. Characters will be pre-made for people to use, and rules modified for the event. It will be a fun time, promise.

You can sign-up by posting here. We will be playing the "Mercs vs. Wolves (3 vs. 3)" mode that was played last year, and we will try to get in as many rounds as possible for the night. Priority will be given to who signs up first here, and who has prior experience to ensure a smooth event. Newcomers are still welcome, just keep in mind there will be a steep learning curve considering the characters and monsters will be much more advanced than a freshly rolled character.

Details regarding how to actually play will be coming very soon once I have the characters, rules and board finalized. I hope to see you all there!

October 15, 2015 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hey man, I am definitely down for more Fear-o Quest action!

Fox: "Zargon won't have his way with me!"

October 15, 2015 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

I would love to give Fear-o-Quest a try! Hopefully I perform as well as I did as Momo at ConBravo. :P

October 15, 2015 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You KNOW I'm down!  Gotta get in that #bloodknight action, after all ;)

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

October 22, 2015 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

I want in on this! :O

October 23, 2015 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.